D’A - Barcelona International Auteur Film Festival offers 25 free tickets for UJAC’s young programmers, and a reduced-rate for their companions.
A Bao A Qu proposes a film selection to the gropus, and they organize themselves to attend all the recommended screenings. 9 films and more than 12 screenings during the 10 days of the Festival.
- Les amigues de l’Àgata by Laia Alabart, Alba Cros, Laura Rius and Marta Verheyen (Agatha’s Friends, Spain, 2014) followed by a Q&A session with the filmmakers.
- Bird People by Pascale Ferran (France, 2014)
- Los exiliados románticos by Jonás Trueba (The Romantic Exiles, Spain, 2015) followed by a Q&A session with the filmmaker.
- Güeros by Alonso Ruizpalacios (Mexico, 2014)
- La princesa de Francia by Matías Piñeiro (The Princess of France, Argentina, 2014)
- La sapienza by Eugène Green (Italy, France, 2014)
- Las altas presiones by Ángel Santos (The High Pressures, Spain, 2014) followed by a Q&A session with the filmmaker.
- The Lesson by Kristina Grozeva, Petar Valtxanov (Urok, Bulgaria, Greece, 2014)
- Vincent by Thomas Salvador (Vincent, n’a pas d’écailles, France, 2014)